Government and public sector organizations use NABD to manage their internal processes and enhance people satisfaction as it gives them great flexibility and control combined with proven ease of use.
Government organizations like yours use NABD as internal help desk, to streamline citizens service, or in business process management; they use it to save time and efforts, reduce costs, measure and enhance people satisfaction, monitor government employees performance, improve quality of service and identify operational problems throughout NABD business process management.
Government organizations use NABD to:
NABD can help in meeting regulatory compliance and guidelines. An example of that is US government Executive Order 13571 and its successors in:
- establishing mechanisms to solicit customer feedback on Government services and using such feedback regularly to make service improvements
- setting clear customer service standards and expectations, including, where appropriate, performance goals for customer service required by the GPRA (Government Performance and Results) Modernization Act of 2010 (Public Law 111-352)
- improving the customer experience by adopting proven customer service best practices and coordinating across service channels (such as online, phone, in-person, and mail services);
- streamlining agency processes to reduce costs and accelerate delivery, while reducing the need for customer calls and inquiries
- identifying ways to use innovative technologies to accomplish the customer service activities above, thereby lowering costs, decreasing service delivery times, and improving the customer experience.
Now you can easily join our government customers in their success journey by customizing, deploying NABD quickly, and creating workflows that streamline your internal processes.
NABD Key Features
Listen to your customers EVERYWHERE and ALL time
Capture service requests through from all our customers preferred channels including call centers, email, website, chat, mobile devices or social media. Nowadays, your customers are always “ON” and expect that you always be there whenever they need to connect with you.
Automate and Streamline Case handling
Using workflow designer and workflow engine, administrators can create automatic rules to easily prioritize, assign and route cases and tasks to appropriate job roles, user groups or specific user.
Using a Universal Dashboard ensure that every case is managed and controlled. Users are able to complete their tasks, reassign, track, and escalate cases at any stage of the case lifecycle.
Measure Satisfaction and Feedback
Automatically collect your customers feedback, measure their satisfaction and turn their ideas, into a valuable input to your service and product improvement process. NABD allows you to configure survey and feedback form and send them to your customers.
SLA Management and Compliance
Regulators and auditors make use of the powerful analytics and reporting tools to check compliance and SLAs achievements
Track case status, response time against predefined targets to help you assess your current business process and make informed decisions for improvements.
Manage Communication and Interactions
NABD allows you to record all the customer interactions from different channels, promptly respond to service requests automatically and manually. NABD also provides a framework for internal communications inside your organization between all relevant parties involved in the processing the service requests